Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Forgotten King V1.0

A certain someone sure is excited about The Forgotten King


Wow.  It's taken almost a year, but the first draft of The Forgotten King has been finished and sent to the proofreader - all 231,000 words of it!  I only point out the word count to show that compared to The Dragon Gem(142K words), this book is a bit of a beast.  You can blame my love of epic fantasy.  Surely some things will get chopped, but it will still be much much longer than The  Dragon Gem.

I still feel that The Forgotten King will be out by March at the latest and I will update about that frequently on here.  I've been bad about posting anything this month with the amount of time I was putting into the book.  This has been a labor of love and I'm really excited about this story and can't wait to get it out there!

I'm hoping to hear back soon from the cover artist with a preliminary sketch.  Other than that, I'm planning on taking a small break and maybe get a few words in on one of my other projects.

I'm truly looking forward to getting The Forgotten King into your hands.  If you have any questions about it that won't make me spoil the storyline too much, just post them on here or on Facebook( http://www.facebook.com/brianbeamauthor ) and I'll be happy to answer.

Thank you all for your support!

Brian Beam



No comments:

Post a Comment