Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Some Hometown Love

So, I gave a couple freebie copies of the Dragon Gem to my hometown's independent bookstore just for the fact that my book could A) Be available in a bookstore, and B) Be available in a bookstore I spent so much time at as a kid(well, in their old location at least).

Anyway, since the bookstore also doubles as a candy store, my wife stopped by the bookstore to get me some chocolate covered gummy bears(shut up, they're delicious!) and took this pic of The Dragon Gem displayed in the front of the store.  I'm not sure how I feel about Fifty Shades Darker trying to rub up on it, though...


In all seriousness, as a writer, seeing my book displayed like this makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...even if they were giveaway copies that I won't see a dime for. A special thank you to Bardstown Booksellers in Bardstown, KY for stocking it and already selling one of the copies I gave them!

Brian Beam

No comments:

Post a Comment