Thursday, September 20, 2012

Ask a Question, Get an Answer

Hello all,

Not that I like to show my son off or anything...

So, I find myself heading back into the world of...gulp...employment.  After a nice, extended length of time as a stay at home dad, I will once again be out in the world of work.  

Why am I blogging about this?  Well, naturally my writing time will take a hit.  As you may have noticed from my progress bars to the lower left of the blog(I'm just pimping 'em cuz I love 'em), I've got the vast majority of the first draft of Book 2 of Korin's Journal wrapped up.  I still plan on finishing by the end of the year with a release before March 2013.  Mid December at the earliest, March at the latest.  

So, while I chip away at the homestretch of book 2, I may be blogging less.  However, I will continue to post updates on Book 2 (excerpts, etc.).  I'll do a title reveal soon, I swear.  I'm just paranoid that I'll announce it, and then twenty books with the same title will appear on Amazon and I'll have to change it.  Before you go thinking that I'm full of myself, I don't think that anyone would snag my title idea(I like it, but it's not that amazing), I just think it's my luck that it would coincidentally occur.  

Now, to address my blog post title. For anyone who has read The Dragon Gem, or even just the synopsis, feel free to send me an email with a question for any (living) character(s) from the book to bbeams32@gmail.com or message them to me on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/brianbeamauthor.  I'll post the questions here on a future blog(if anyone actually does it) and the answer from whoever the question was directed to.  They can just be silly questions or even attempts to glean some book 2 information.  Of course, I'll make sure they don't give away anything too major, but the questions will be answered....in some form or fashion.  

So, let's see some questions...cause if you don't send them, I may have to make them up and use up valuable brain power doing so :).

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Brian Beam




No comments:

Post a Comment