Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy Holidays!

For starters, The Game of Books which I mentioned in my last post was successfully funded.  I'm really excited to see where they go with it.  If you put money towards it, thanks!

Secondly, it's the 12/21/2012 and no signs of apocalypse just yet.  That really would have put a damper on my day.

Thirdly, I have finished the second short-story/novellette for my upcoming short-story collection.  My projects will soon be going on hold when I get The Forgotten King back from the proofreader this month, though.  I'm going to put all my upcoming writing time into getting The Forgotten King out by sometime in March.

Fourthly, The Dragon Gem will be free on Kindle Saturday December 22 and Sunday the 23rd!

And to the point, I'll be mostly off the grid for the next week or so with all the holiday travel to visit family for the next week, so I just wanted to wish everyone a merry and safe Christmas!  No matter what you celebrate this season, I hope you all have a wonderful time with your loved ones.  And food, lots of good food.

Happy Holidays to all!



Brian Beam

No comments:

Post a Comment