Monday, December 24, 2012

Another Holiday Post

Okay, so I lied.  I'm posting again before Christmas.  But, I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has given this fledgling indie author a chance this year.  Thanks to all who read The Dragon Gem.  Also, I am very grateful for all the kind words I have received from readers through reviews, emails, or Facebook.  Your support means the world to me and really makes what I do worth it.  I truly hope that The Forgotten King exceeds your expectations next year.

2013 is looking to be an exciting year for me with The Forgotten King and possibly both my short story collection and novella seeing a release.  Korin's Journal will kind of go on the backburner for several months after The Forgotten King's release to allow me a chance to stretch my creative muscles with my other projects for a bit, but the third and final book's story is solidifying in my mind and I'm really excited about it.

I hope each and every one of you has a wonderful holiday, whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Festivus, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment