Friday, August 10, 2012

Moving On

Well, got all moved into our house in North Carolina(if huge stacks of packed boxes counts as moved in).  Looking forward to getting back to writing on my book over the next few days.  With all the unpacking ahead of us, watching the little guy when my wife's at work, and looking for work myself, my free time will be few and far between, but as any writer will testify, you've just got to make it work.

Anyway, we've moved to Granite Quarry, NC which is strange in that many yards randomly have huge chunks of rock just jutting out of the ground.  It's a beautiful area, though, and I appreciate being a little closer to the ocean(4+ hours, but it sure beats the 10-12 hours from where we lived before).  

I'm just going to keep this brief since I have a good million priorities I should be seeing to over writing posts!  Everyone have a wonderful weekend!

Brian Beam

No comments:

Post a Comment