Saturday, June 16, 2012

Here, Have Some News

So, Book 2 of Korin's Journal is coming along nicely(will be closing in on 100k words in the next few days on this first draft so far).  So far, I think the sequel's going to be a fair bit longer than the first book(especially, just like with Book 1, I'm finding myself taken down paths I didn't expect).  There's going to be three major plot arcs to the story and I'm getting close to ending the second.  Though I'm having lots of fun writing this book, I'm really looking forward to this third part.  

I just made The Dragon Gem available in paperback.  It's on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/The-Dragon-Gem-Korins-Journal/dp/1477610006/ref=tmm_pap_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1339894222&sr=8-1 and will soon be available on B&N as well.  The eBook will still be exclusive to Amazon for now, though.

I would like to write more, maybe something witty or poignant, but I'm running on little sleep given my 18 month old has taken a habit to waking up in the middle of the night pretty much every night and I got up early for a 5K(that part's completely my fault).  Maybe I'll have something more interesting to say next time.  Until then...

Brian Beam


No comments:

Post a Comment