Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Preview Week One: Chapter One of The Dragon Gem 2nd ed.

Every Friday, starting today, I will alternate posting chapters from the upcoming 2nd edition of The Dragon Gem and The Forgotten King until The Forgotten King's May 10th release.  This means the first five chapters of each will eventually be posted.

The Forgotten King is still on track for May 10th, but the 2nd edition of The Dragon Gem is looking like it may be delayed.  I would like to get it out as close to The Forgotten King's release as possible.  As I have mentioned before, if you purchased The Dragon Gem on Amazon, I will have it made available as an update, not a separate release.  At the latest, it will be out this summer.  On a positive note, the new cover art for it is turning out to be amazing.  I can't wait to share it when it is completed. 

So, for this first Friday, I'm posting the first chapter of the 2nd edition of The Dragon Gem.  For those who have read The Dragon Gem, you'll get an idea of about what level of changes have been made.  For those of you who haven't, I hope you enjoy this tiny preview.  You can either click on the link below or read the embedded file, whichever works better for you.  Enjoy!

Brian Beam


No comments:

Post a Comment